Saturday, November 26

I am now a blogger.

Hey there friend.  

There are many things I am, as well as many that I am not.  This year I am learning to take risks, jump out, step in faith (which can be very hard for a person like me).  I am transforming more and more into who He made me to be.  I learning to believe in myself how He believes in me

Go and do it. 

I have always wanted to be a runner.  I have never been a runner.  I am a person who goes on runs, and I enjoy it.  This year I decided to become a runner.  I signed up for a half marathon and I started training.  While the race is still two weeks away, I am now a runner.  Redefined. 

Each stride is one step closer to becoming a runner. 

I have always wanted to be a writer.  I have never been a writer.  I was the student in high school whose teachers wrote, 'Come see me,' on papers.  This year I have been writing more.  I journal out my thoughts and prayers regularly.  I send long emails to friends explaining what He is teaching me.  I have first hand witnessed how healthy and fruitful writing is.  While this is only the first post, I am now a writer.  Redefined. 

She believed in herself, and changed her reality. 

I have always wanted to be known and be called beautiful.  I have never felt truly known or that kind of beautiful.  I have been the quiet and reserved girl.  The one that rarely wears make up and fashion...what's that? This year I have learned that I am known by the King of the Ages.  That I am truly beautiful, I am a daughter of the King made in His image.  He has given me a confidence to be myself.  I am more beautiful and less reserved each and everyday.  I accept and believe that He made me beautiful.  I am known and I am beautiful.  Redefined.

Her name is Blessing. She is beautiful and known. 

What is it that you have always wanted to be? Believe in yourself.  Believe in the one who lives in you.  He is powerful and mighty.  His Spirit lives in you, you are capable of all things through Him.  He knows your heart, He knows what it is you have always wanted to do.  Allow Him to help you achieve it.  Surrender your fears and insecurities.  Our God believes in you, I believe in you, what is stopping you from redefining yourself? Believe in yourself. 
You are capable of anything. Be confident in that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment