Monday, December 5

I need Him.

'My soul, wait in silence for God only,
For my hope is from Him.
He only is my rock and my salvation,
My stronghold; I shall not be shaken.
On God my salvation and my glory rest;
The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God.
Trust in Him at all times O people;
Pour out your heart before Him;
God is a refuge for us.'
Psalm 62:5-8
My hope is in Him.  
He is the anchor of my soul.  
He is my steady.
He is the safe place that I run to.
He knows me and sees me.  
 If He is my Rock and I run to Him for shelter and strength, 
I can overcome anything.  
I can do all things when He is my foundation.  


'Create in me a clean heart O God.
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me away from Your presence.
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.  
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation.
And sustain me with a willing spirit. 
Then I will teach transgressors Your ways,
And sinners will be converted to You.'
Psalm 51:10-13

We have salvation in Him.  
This is deliverance and freedom from sin.  
REJOICE.  
He does not hold a record of wrongs against us.  
Hold fast to the truth that you are forgiven.  
You are freed from guilt or shame.  
Forgive yourself.
Choose to live in the JOY that only He can give.
You are a beloved child of God, He rejoices over you.  




'When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, 
Your consolations delight my soul.'
Psalm 94:19

His consolations delight my soul. 
Consolation to me means accepting love and comfort.  
When I am anxious, I need Him more than ever. 
 I need to turn to His Word and turn to prayer.  
His love and His comfort are found throughout His Word.  
Verse after verse, page after page - 
I find comfort, grace, love, strength, peace, my everything. 
I want to meditate over His Words.
I need to meditate over His Words.
 I need His truths to be what is filling me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment