Tuesday, March 20

Unique, intricate and beautiful.










He has made each of us so differently.  He has placed different joys, passions, and desires in each of us.  You are intricately designed, formed, and molded.  The way you think is unique to you, same with the way you perceive things, and the intention you have when speaking and acting.  There is only one you in this world.  You have specific tasks that He created for you to complete.  When I look at this leaf, I think about how much time, thought, and design was placed in creating that master piece.  The craftsman must have planned working diligently and patiently.  Now, this is merely a leaf, the design was completed with human hands.  We are humans and were formed by the Hand of God.  How much more time, attention to detail, and effort was used in creating you and me? I can only imagine.  I can only imagine how proud the craftsman is of this leaf, he who faithfully carved each bit of it.  How much joy he has in I showing everyone what he has created.  God does that with you and with me.  He shows the whole world His creation.  He is proud of the work He did in you.  He uses you for His glory.  He looks at you and smiles.  He takes joy in you.



God gives each of us joys and passions aside from Him.  These unique giftings bring Him honor and glory. We are worshipping Him when we use the talents He has given us.  God’s glory is the sum of all His attributes. We must exercise the attributes that He has placed in us.  We do this best in community when we can better draw out His characteristics from one another.  In community we can live out compassion, grace, mercy, love, and so many more things of Him.   
I learn more about who I am and who He has made me to be by spending time with you.  I love how I get to see Him in you.  Embracing those attributes that He has formed in you brings me joy.  I feel that I get to understand a new piece of Him when I recognize those in you.  Truly learning how He created strengths and weaknesses in us for His glory is a wonderful thing.  I understand how much I need community.  You teach me and grow me.  You live fully for Him and spur me on to become more like Him daily.  You embody the phrase inspire through example so beautifully.  Thank you for being you.  We need more of you in this world.   

He who formed us calls us holy and blameless.  He calls us by name to be His sons and daughters.  He adopts us into His family and labels us as priests.  Please do the things that bring you joy.  Seek opportunities to love and bless others with the very things that make your heart skip a beat.  Those passions He placed in you are unique to you.  Make His Name known by doing the things you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment