Wednesday, March 14

Please come back to life again.

I love you.  I love you more than you or I could understand.  I love you not only with my whole heart, but with His love that fills me up.  He has placed you in my life and heart for many reasons I am sure.  I simply cannot imagine my life without you.  You are irreplaceable to me. 


With that, my heart breaks when I see you or talk with you.  My heart hurts to see you held in chains.  I weep at the thought of you passively watching your life go by.  I have countless hopes and dreams for you, yet to be fulfilled.  I see so much in you that He wants to use, grow, and affirm.  I see how He is pursuing you continually.  He is romancing you day by day, and you are not seeing it.  You are so focused on yourself that you are missing the God of the universe perusing your heart!!  I see you stuck still, held captive, and immovable by choice.  I desire so much more for you, and He desires so much more for you too.




"The Lord's bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged, with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition, if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to the knowledge of truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will." 
2 Timothy 2:24-26
I know that it is scary.  It is hard, but it is time to repent, to turn from your ways and choose His ways.  His perfect love will cast away all your fears.  It is time to release yourself from this bondage.  Jesus came and gave you true freedom and real joy.  He suffered. He was bound to the cross and He chose to stay there for you.  It must have been hard and scary, but He chose to trust.  You need to choose Him.  You need to choose freedom.  You need to choose to trust.  I am not saying this path will be easier, but it is the right path.  By choosing to release yourself from this bondage you will receive Him and Him to the fullest.  You will have life breathed back into you.  You will have joy in abundance! He has been fighting for you this whole time, but the time for you to change your ways is now.  
"It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to the yoke of slavery." 
Galatians 5:1
I pray that you release yourself, that you cut away the chains holding you back.  I will be right here waiting.  I will be waiting with open arms to embrace you, listening ears to hear your story, and feet ready to walk this journey with you.  You are not alone.  God has gone before you, He is with you now, and He is behind you too picking up all the broken pieces.  I know it can be scary and there is fear in change, but I promise you this change is Good.  Entrust yourself to Him.  Commit your life to Him.  Place your hope in Him. 


"The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to captives and freedom to prisoners; to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn...then they will rebuild the ancient ruins, they will raise up the former devastations; and they will repair the ruined cities, the desolations of many generations." 
Isaiah 61:1-4
I will never stop fighting for you.  I will continue to pray for you.  I believe you will be freed from this stronghold in your life.  I will keep speaking truth to you.  I will not give up.  You are worth it and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment